Planning ten days in Tenerife

Forum: Discutions libre
Forum de dialogues libre, espace détente et blague.
Répondre
NoahHict

Avatar du membre
Messages : 1
Enregistré le : 01 oct. 2026 06:39
Ma croyance : [incroyant]

Planning ten days in Tenerife

Ecrit le 01 oct. 2026 10:30

Message par NoahHict »

I'm planning a ten-day trip to Tenerife in late July, and I'm trying to make an itinerary that leaves room for the weather rather than treating every day the same. The beach forecast looks reliably warm, but I keep reading that a drive into the mountains can feel very different, especially if we stay out after sunset. We hope to spend some time by the sea, alongside a walk near Teide and a couple of shorter trips to towns away from the resort area. I have been reading tenerife weather in july and august while deciding what clothes and timings make sense, but I would appreciate advice from people who have actually made a similar trip. Would you book the mountain outing for a fixed day, or keep that day flexible until the forecast is clearer? We can start early, although we do not want to spend the entire holiday racing from place to place. I am still trying to judge whether light layers are enough for an evening at higher altitude or if a proper jacket is useful. If you have done this in summer, how did you balance heat, driving time, and rest days? I would be grateful for practical advice on pacing the trip.

Répondre

Qui est en ligne

Utilisateurs parcourant ce forum : Bing [Bot], pppp et 17 invités